Our recognized ability to identify market trends provides many of our customers with a significant commercial advantage and is the main reason of the sustained customer loyalty HBI enjoys. Over the last couple of years, HBI has moved about 500,000 mt of glycerine per annum, and consistently over 10% of the total world market in the last 10 years. Since 1986, we have issued a comprehensive “Quarterly Glycerine Market Report”, published by our daughter company Oleoline, which is subscribed to and recognized as an industry reference by most of the major players in the glycerine market.
HBI’s credentials in the global glycerine market are undoubtedly a potential source of profit to your company if you buy or sell glycerine. If you are a seller, we are able to help in maximizing the value of your by-product, whatever the quality you produce, whether by selling into domestic markets or exporting overseas via our various sales offices, or by introducing your product for new uses. Indeed HBI has spearheaded many new applications for both refined and crude glycerine, including antifreeze, animal feed, biogas, waste-water treatment and other applications. If you are a glycerine user, we are able to add value by providing your company with the choice of several suppliers, matching the exact quality of glycerine to the application you require at the right moment.
SPECIFICATIONS of the products we broker
- Pharmaceutical refined glycerine 99.5% min
- Pharmaceutical refined glycerine 99.7% min
- Pharmaceutical refined glycerine 86 % min, 86.5% min
- Technical refined glycerine 99.5% min, colour apha 10 max
- 80% min crude glycerine with NaCl, non-GMO, Kosher and GMP +
- 80% min crude glycerine, pure vegetable based for feed or refining application
- 70-80 % crude glycerine, UCO or tallow based for technical application
- Soaplye and splitters crude glycerine
- Glycerine phase, substandard crude glycerine, glycerine residues and glycerine tank bottoms, yellow glycerine